cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Fibre Checker

1 REPLY
mctottie
Popular Poster
Hi

I live in an area that has Fibre in the exchange and we appear to have new cabinets. My neighbour who lives 10 meters away on a different street can get Fibre but it is saying that we cannot. My suspicion is that this is a clerical error as all the surrounding streets are enabled. Can you possibly raise this with BT Openreach?

Thanks
jcampy
Philosopher
Originally Posted by mctottie
Hi

I live in an area that has Fibre in the exchange and we appear to have new cabinets. My neighbour who lives 10 meters away on a different street can get Fibre but it is saying that we cannot. My suspicion is that this is a clerical error as all the surrounding streets are enabled. Can you possibly raise this with BT Openreach?

Thanks

No this most likely will need to be rasied with bt directly as TT have nothin to do with the fttc service and database but an oce shoukd be able toconfirm this