NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing voucher

Peachipotter
Chatterbox
Message 13 of 13

Hi,

just posting because I purchased my Faster Fibre several months ago because of the £100 Giftcloud voucher, and I’ve still not received it. It’s not quite 3 months passed yet but I just wanted to post to see if anyone could maybe help me get it sorted before Christmas? I’d be very grateful!

thanks,

lois 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Thanks, I didn’t realise it was simply in the comments box! I’m on my phone you see

CD8C49CE-56A7-4D7A-9CA7-CDCA4D8C612C.png

15C724D3-F132-468F-9D9F-FC122DEF9D7B.png

0 Likes

Message 2 of 13

By all means post any supporting evidence you have, copy and paste will usually do, or use the Photos button if you want to add a picture.

Message 3 of 13
Is there a way of uploading a picture? I have an email from Giftcloud/moneysupermarket/TalkTalk with the dates on. I’m absolutely certain of it because I wouldn’t have ordered it otherwise!

Sorry to pester, but I wouldn’t have ordered £30 a month internet if it wasn’t for the £100 voucher. I would have just gone for the cheaper deal talk talk offered

Message 4 of 13

They advise that the offer expired on the 6th. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply but I’ve checked my email and that’s not the case. It is valid for purchases until 27th September and my purchase was made on the 7th September
0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Hi Peachipotter

Awin have advised that your order was placed after the offer expired, meaning that you are ineligible for any vouchers.  

I can only advise that you follow our complaints procedure to dispute this. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 13
Thanks very much
0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

Hi @Peachipotter

Thanks for your post. 

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Thanks. 

Message 9 of 13
Youve definitely helped, thanks very much!
0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Your welcome. Just wait a few days for a reply from a OCE if none by end of the week just [post back with the work Bump so it bumps ur post back into the working flow as some times it does miss people out. but u should get a reply by friday and then a up-date from them by next week

Message 11 of 13
Hi Joe,

Thank you very much for that! I will update my info now. Much appreciated 🙂

hosay299
Philosopher
Message 12 of 13

Please wait ofr a oce to reply sometime this week. they can get it looked into and will get back to u when they have a up-date

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

0 Likes