NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - Order Stuck for 2 weeks+

rachbm2
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hi,

I'm a new talktalk customer and i've ordered a fibre broadband and phone service for my new property.

My original go-live date was the 26th of November but this hasn't happened and i all i am told is my order is "stuck" and being told to just keep waiting.

I have spoken to managers, raised 2x complaints and still got nowhere!

Please can someone in talktalk help me to get out of this loop and get the services i ordered.

If it helps, the previous person at the property was with talktalk and has moved out so the line has been used by talktalk until very recently and has a dial-tone.

Many Thanks

Rachel

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi rachbm2

We have contacted openreach asking them to manually clear the order. Just waiting for them to reply. 

Will let you know when they reply. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

They are useless. I've been with them for the past nearly 3 years, I've just ended my contract and signed up for a new one as was cheaper, I'm now being told I can't have the fibre broadband, even though I've had it for 3 years??? And my account is too 'stuck'. No-one can give me a straight answer as to what is going on and when I will receive the router and when I can actually have internet. Funny thing is for the past 3 years I've had very few problems, which have all been sorted easily and quickly. It's like the company has just deteriorated, it's gone downhill badly. Good luck! 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Do you have an update please? 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Thank you 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi @rachbm2

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

0 Likes