NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New talk talk Broadband and TV service gone live but no Router or TV box delivered

oneofsorts
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hello,

Went ahead and move away from BT over to talk talk. I was given a go live date of 11th Dec (Today.) I haven't received my new talk talk router or tv box as of yet, and my BT service has now ceased with my new talk talk service gone live.

Confused on how my service has gone live although I am still awaiting the essential pieces to actually use my new service.

I have tried tracking the talk talk equipment package via provided tracking number, I get re-directed to royalmail and the tracking number looks to be invalid. 

Can't say I am off to a good start but still have my fingers crossed.

Just wanted to check on when and how essential equipment will be delivered? Can't find an email address for customer support via portal, chat service seems to not work. Didn't get a chance to call due to early start and late finish.

Any help on this one would be very much appreciated!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

0 Likes