NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow upload speed (and rubbish courier)

Customer01
Team Player
Message 11 of 11

Talktalk you've done it again. Following a ridiculous chain of calls to different departments, being hung up on once by the cancellation team and what was a definite final plea to stay, you've sent me a Wifi Hub (to replace the router you sent out in July).

I especially disliked that, despite being out at work and there being a perfectly good Post Office 5min away, your courier did this:

Screenshot_20180823-153940_Messenger.jpg

20180823_162611.jpg

I especially liked fishing out the parcel from rain/rubbish water that'd built up over the last few weeks. I also liked how my "porch" can sign for packages now too; I'll go ahead and let Amazon et al., know that's the case.

Despite promises to resolve our intermittent connection problems can you please explain why i've got less than 1mb upload speed?

Capture.PNG

Can you also confirm that, again with your colleague in Tech Support's rabid promises, that our line will be monitored for connection drop-outs?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi Customer01 

I've escalated your existing complaint to our CEO's Office and a Complaints Manager will contact you to discuss this as soon as possible.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11
Go for it, can I refer you to the previous 2 posts i've made in relation to this

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/Ongoing-issue-with-broadband-and-customer-service/m-p/...

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre-Broadband/No-Sync-Error-Issue/m-p/2231218#M192739

Try reading them, see what's been done before and then come back with something novel.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi Customer01

I can raise a Complaint and a Complaints Manager would then contact you to discuss this further.

Would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11
1. I do not accept engineer charges

2. I do not accept an engineer visiting will resolve this matter. You have sent 4 thus far and none have resolved the matter.

Next.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi Customer01,

The next step will be to arrange an engineer visit to investigate further, to do this can you confirm:

• That you accept potential Engineers charges
  • Provide availability, either AM (8am to 1pm) or PM (1pm to 6pm) between Monday to Friday.

I've also PM'd you with some additional questions 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi Customer01,

I can see that a fault ticket was raised yesterday so I'll chase this up with our network team. If you don't hear anything later today can you bump the thread again tomorrow

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

capture.PNG

We have just returned from abroad and I understand you have attempted to contact me during that time. What was this regarding?

Furthermore, please can I ask why our internet connection, once again, is so low in terms of down/upload speed. 

Again, this falls far from what we are paying for. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi Customer01,

I'm sorry to hear this. The line test has detected a potential fault.

Just to confirm, are you experiencing any issues with the voice service such as no dial tone or any noise on the line? Does your master socket also have a test socket?

Once we've confirmed this then we can pass the intermittent connection over for further investigation.

Thanks

0 Likes

Customer01
Team Player
Message 9 of 11

Our connection has already dropped out early this morning. 

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 11

Hi Customer01,

I'm sorry that the courier decided to leave the router in the bucket (it's actually designed to fit through the letter box), I'll feed this back to the relevant team.

I can see that your connection was very unstable from 19th to 21st but looks much improved over the last couple of days, have you noticed any improvement?

Upstream sync speed did drop but is back to 9.5Mbps now, could you run a couple of speed test and post the results

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes