NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support

__aDub
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Reputable companies have a support contact on their web page, why don't you?

Why is the onus of support pushed upon your users and “self help” that never answers the question?

When you have a problem with your Mercedes AMG GT, do you

1. ask a numpty in the street

2. contact your Mercedes garage

or, to put it another way, do you want a vague, stab in the dark answer, or do you want to feel confidant that you and the problem is taken seriously?

Let's see you taking some responsibility for supporting your services, and more importantly, your customers! It's not like you give them out for free!

Please supply a professional, ticketed support system.

update, your concite is beyond contempt! You won't speak to me, but you will force me to use an "idea label" of your choosing!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 6

Hi 

Im sorry that you are unhappy and having problems.   

We are here to help with any problems that you have, If you start a topic in the relevant sections if you are unsure how to post follow the guidelines in our community thread how do I start a new Topic.  And we will pick it up for you. 

Regards

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6

i wirth you all on this, i will be here all week posting the problems, i have encountered, this morning, 06/03/18, i received a landline call, ? i answered, it, ? it was a recorded automated messege, saying this is talktalk, your IP adress as been infiltrated by different countries, and your/mine service will close, in 2hours at that point i hung up, But, as a i never give out my landline or use the phone, only for, etc, docters, Dwp. chemist, who could have access to the this  its not hard to work out,?

0 Likes

Paulawells
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 6

@teddybear47 I absolutely agree, it’s so frustrating! Mind you, they’re not even calling me back now!!! 🤬

0 Likes

teddybear47
Team Player
Message 4 of 6

I agree that customer support is not good. It would be helpful if I could speak to an native English speaking operative in the UK. I am always frustrated at the effort it takes to concentrate on listening to strongly accented Indian English on a poor line, however competent they are technically. 

0 Likes

Paulawells
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 6

@__aDub I couldn’t agree with you more! The absolute worst customer service I’ve ever encountered! I wish I’d never heard of TalkTalk.

0 Likes