NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TALKTALK AMD OPENREACH are failing me!

mrpetethomas
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 7

So here is the problem acording to OPENREACH my phonenumber of 25 years does not exist and therefor I cannot have superfast broadband and furthermore TALK TALK say I cannot have it because OPENREACH say it is not available.

I live in a row of houses and we are all connected to the same cabinet at TRING exchange all of my neighbours who have BT accounts are on SUPERFAST FIBRE,

Does anybody know how this can be resolved? How do I get TALTALK to tell OPENREACH of my existence?

here is the info on the ADSL Checker for my nextdorr neighbour showing superfast is available

https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

unfortunately OPENREACH still does not recognise my phone number. How do I get TALKTALK to tell them?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi mrpetethomas

The ORDI is complete, the address now matches. 

Regards. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

no progress at all

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi @mrpetethomas

I've just replied to your other thread, can you add your full address to the private notes section of your profile, and i'll send it to ORDI. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

I have now filled it in all I need is for  TALKTALK to tell OPENREACH I exist then OPENREACH to tell  TALKTALK I am fibre broadband posswible then for TALK TAL to go to cabinet 16 at TRING EXCHANGE and connect me up. SIMPLES?

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi mrpetethomas,

Can you complete your Community Profile and we'll take a look at this for you

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes