cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Talk Talk TV guide freezes

4 REPLIES
Daz9
First Timer
The talktalk tv guide keeps freezing, youview works fine when viewing and browsing through the tv guide but on the talk talk side its ok viewing tv but once I start browsing through the tv guide it freezes which nomally results in having to power the box off and back on again. I am using powerline adapters, please help as this is getting very annoying.
Nathann
Retired
Hi Daz9,

Is only the guide in the TalkTalk Player that you are experiencing an issue with freezing?

Could you please confirm you have the latest software update for the On demand players:

How do I update the software for On demand players?

Thanks

Nathan
Daz9
First Timer
yes it seemed to be just the talktalk player tv guide that was freezing. I followed your instructions and updated the software for the on demand players but it did not appear to install anything. I will monitor it tonight and see if there is any improvement.
Daz9
First Timer
thanks very much for the quick response and resolution to my problem, updating the software appears to have worked as last night it did not freeze once. Once again thankyou
Nathann
Retired
Hi Daz9,

Thanks for the update, please let us know if you experience any further problems.

Thanks

Nathan