NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk talk plus package

Bells74
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi. I have checked on My Account which as a plus customer I have unlimited calls to any UK landline . However from April 8 have just you d out today that I now get charged for these calls that I should be getting free within my package as I have been for a number of years. And also there is something called a monthly usage??? 

I have not received any communications that my package was being changed  it still says I'm a plus customer with unlimited calls to landlines yet I have been charged. What is going on?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Bells74

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

As far as I know the legacy Plus package does still include unlimited calls to UK landlines, subject to the usual 60 minute limit. Have you renewed/upgraded your contract recently?

If you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then give them a day or two to respond.

0 Likes