cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

TalkTalk Webmail

17 REPLIES
SoftPops
Conversation Starter
Anyone aware of problems with Webmail at the moment (14:04 - 15/10/10). When I try to login it is saying incorrect password (even though I know it is correct. Cheers, Mart.
barney
Philosopher
Yes:(

Can't get into mine either:(
silverg
Popular Poster
Just tried mine, same as yours :drool:
SoftPops
Conversation Starter
I'm glad to hear that it not just me - at least it means I'm not being stupid. :D
Donny
Philosopher
Also not importing email from TT into Thunderbird since last night. Something wrong with email servers or with the programming.

Cheers

Donny.:)
Thewizz
Wizz Kid
Cant get in either now, was OK earlier today :confused:
Donny
Philosopher
Seems to be working again and importing to Thunderbird ok. Hope it lasts.

Cheers

alphac
Participant
Mine isn't. Not had access for over week now.
barney
Philosopher
An error message is now being displayed:

Login to Webmail
Due to a technical problem, the email service is temporarily not available. Please bear with us as our engineers fix this problem. Thank you for your patience.

It appears this is already in hand
SoftPops
Conversation Starter
Not yet for Webmail but a nice message has been put on the login screen:

"Due to a technical problem, the email service is temporarily not available. Please bear with us as our engineers fix this problem. Thank you for your patience."

Cheers All.
SoftPops
Conversation Starter
Originally Posted by barney
An error message is now being displayed:

Login to Webmail
Due to a technical problem, the email service is temporarily not available. Please bear with us as our engineers fix this problem. Thank you for your patience.

It appears this is already in hand

Hi Barney - me thinks we both looked at this at the same time! :)
Donny
Philosopher
Problem back again. Password not recognised.Is there still an issue with email.

Edit: Seems like problem with old links. If logged into my account and using the email link there, it works all the time.

Cheers

SoftPops
Conversation Starter
Although there is still a message being displayed on the login screen...

"Some of our users are experiencing delays in receiving their emails. Please bear with us as our engineers fix this problem. Thank you for your patience."

...I seem to be able to use webmail without any problems this morning. Hopefully will stay like this!
SoftPops
Conversation Starter
:(Webmail seems to be down again today. Giving me a "ERROR_CODE:420
Service temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."
message. Has been like this since about 10:00.
SoftPops
Conversation Starter
Originally Posted by SoftPops
:(Webmail seems to be down again today. Giving me a "ERROR_CODE:420
Service temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."
message. Has been like this since about 10:00.

Seems to working again (from Firefox) this morning. Will try again on IE on Monday.
OCW_Andrew
Retired
Hi all,

Is the webmail service now working?

Andrew
SoftPops
Conversation Starter
Good Morning All (just). Webmail has been working normally for me since Saturday (via Firefox at home and IE at work).

Thanks.
OCW_Andrew
Retired
Hi SoftPops,

Thanks for confirming the service is working. If you get any more problems let me know.

Andrew