NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN connection problems with D-Link 3782

Florbela
First Timer
Message 10 of 10

Hi, Im so sorry if this is not the correct way to do this but Im a bit lost as im not very good with forums. I have to access work from home and apparently my router isnt allowing it to and the IT guys from work sent me this message:

"Looking at the forms Florbela it says that a HG633 is compatible with a VPN, however - you have to get talktalk to send this to you. You may need to ring the customer service and request the HG633 router. Apologies for the inconvenience it appears TalkTalk d-link routers dsl-3782 block vpn for no reason at all."

I contacted TalkTalk and they have given me this community link, is it something you can help me with?

Thank you

Regards

Florbela

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Liz99

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

0 Likes

Liz99
First Timer
Message 2 of 10

I too am having problems with DSL router 3782- my work laptop vpn is unable to connect to home WiFi all of a sudden. Talktalk advisor suggested I came on here- I’m not in the least bit techno minded! I’m utterly lost - can anyone help / advise?

0 Likes

Liz99
First Timer
Message 3 of 10

I too am having problems with DSL router 3782- my work laptop vpn is able to connect to home WiFi all of a sudden. Talktalk advisor suggested I came on here- I’m not in the least bit techno minded! I’m utterly lost - can anyone help / advise?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

No Problem 🙂

Glad to help. 

Karl 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Thank you so much Karl

Regards

Florbela

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi Florbela

A Huawei router is now on the way to you.

Thanks

Karl. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Oh hi! So sorry I’ve just seen your reply, YES please, I would love to have the HG633 router so I can access work from home. What do I need to do?

thank you

Regards

Florbela

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 10

Hi Florbela,

I'm sorry for the delay. Would you like us to send a HG633 router for testing purposes?

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

I have moved your post to a new topic of your own, that is the best way to get any issues looked into on the forums.

Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that the online support team can link your forum identity with your account and then they will look into this for you when they are back online tomorrow.