NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN

lindsey101
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

Hi, I recently became a talktalk customer (3 weeks from being connected) and everything was working fine until last week when I can no longer connect to my works VPN. I have contacted techincal support, they couldnt help, passed me to business support, they couldnt help so as I work from home 3 days a week and really need VPN (have checked with company IT and everything is working fine their end) I decided to cancel as I thought I was in my cooling off period... seems that started at order date not connect day so I am no longer in it....

So, can anyone please help me? I am using my mobile data to access VPN at the moment but that is going to run out soon.

Thanks

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi lindsey101

The replacement router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

That would be great!

Thank you.

L

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi lindsey101

I can send a replacement WiFi Hub for testing, would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi, I was able to use it fine until 2 weeks ago. It works fine on other providers too.

thanks

l

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi lindsey101

Were you previously able to use the VPN client with the WiFi Hub?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi, yep tried that. 

L

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi lindsey101

Thanks for your reply.

The WiFi Hub should work ok with VPN clients. Have you tried factory resetting the router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds? (and retesting)

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Hi, I have updated my info. I have the new talk talk WiFi hub, sorry I cannot find what make or model it is on it. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi lindsey101 

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Which router are you using? (make and model)

Please can you update your Community profile to include your name, telephone number and alternative contact number, we can then look into this further (Please do not post this information on this thread)

Please bump this thread to confirm once your Community profile has been updated.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes