cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

can i use the same password to sign in to aol broadband as talk talk

14 REPLIES 14
Conversation Starter

Received my aol broadband bill by email on 30th April as usual however when i opened email it came up that I was now a Talk Talk customer and to access my bill go through my account Talk Talk-which i did-My landline is through Talk Talk but my broadband is Aol-tried logging on with my Aol password but couldnt so logged on with my Talk Talk password that i use to access my landline account-however all i kept getting was my landline account-no sign of my broadband one anywhere!Have emailed several times but customer service? doesn't seem to grasp what i am trying to tell them-the reply is mainly we are sorry you can not access your emails-(i can it is just my aol broadbill)or go to my account for billing-which i have explained i am doing but keep getting redirected to Talk talk-tried to log on to Aol broadband and getting rebrand blocker in tool bar-then the usual Talk Talk log in-sooo frustrated and no one seems to know what i am talking about-checked my bank and aol direct debit left account on normal date-but there is no sign of bill anywhere for me to print-has anyone else this problem-i have been trying everyday from April 30th to get my bill-but nothing!!

First Timer

I was an AOLBB customer too until it was rebranded.  I registered on the talk talk site and managed to view my bills, so you may well have to register for TALK TALK My Account.  I used my AOL account name to register.

Conversation Starter

Many thanks for that-I already have a Talk Talk account as my landline is with them-tried going through that but only getting my landline phone bill no  sign of Aol BB bill-emailed them again and got bit more sense this time-saying when rebranding is complete will be able to access it-so will have to wait and see!Been constantly emailing them and must say their customer service is a joke!

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi cranemanswife

It appears that you have 2 active accounts, 1 for broadband and another for the landline service, these have remained separate.

Can you try to login to your broadband account using http://www.aolbroadband.co.uk/

There shouldn't be any redirect

Let me know how it goes

Conversation Starter

At last some one understands exactly what I mean! However-tried logging on to aol broadband and still nothing-getting redirected to page with aol on one side-left at top of page and talktalk on the other side on  right at top-clicked on aol at top left getting page unavailable-clicked then on talktalk on right of page and getting as usual my landline account!

Conversation Starter

I'M afraid not! Keep getting the usual page you are now Talk talk customer with the words aol on the left and Talktalk on right when i click on aol logo I get https://myaccount.aolbroadband.co.uk/home/index/rebrandblocker-in tool bar-then comes up page unavailable-still cant get my aol bill any where!

Hi cranemanswife

Thanks,  there is obviously something wrong with this, I will pass this to our my account team to see what suggestions they have. 

Ill let you know when I get a reply. 

Conversation Starter

MANY MANY THANKS!PHEW FEEL LIKE SOMEONE AT LAST IS GOING TO HELP!

Hi 

Quick update,  It looks like the problem has occurred as the broadband and landline accounts are in different names, so the accounts couldn't be merged together, Should they both be in your name? 

Conversation Starter

HI, thanks for that!  A solution at last!Aol is S McHugh-me-talk talk GMcHugh-hubby-you can change it to make both SMcHugh-me-if that helps-both come from same bank account etc -so finallythis will be sorted???

Hi 

Can you try to access your Broadband account now. 

Conversation Starter

HURRAH HOORAH! 18DAYS LATER AND SORTED!-CAN NOW ACCESS AOL BILLS AND TALK TALK BILLS-WHOEVER YOU ARE AND WHATEVER YOU DID-BIG BIG THANK YOU-FRUSTRATION FREE AT LAST:smileyhappy:

Great news. glad to help. 

Conversation Starter

Really much appreciated!:smileyhappy: