cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

d link 2780 firmware update

5 REPLIES
Scottydogg81
Participant
I have recently been sent the d link 2780 router from TT everything connects fine apart from my iphone websites are very un responsive pages dont load etc upon further investigating this is a common problem. Ive tried absolutely everthing its got to the point now im considering cancelling my TT Conract!! I did see a ray of light when i read tht some 2780 firmware trials had been carried out recently -my question is when what date will the firmware be released and will this fix my iphone connectivity problem?
OCE_Mark
Retired
hi scottydog,

you can find details of the trial in the TT Labs section of the Members Forum

Cheers

M:)
K9
Philosopher
The 2780 Trial is Closed and Complete
pippip
Enlightened One
Originally Posted by Scottydogg81
my question is when what date will the firmware be released and will this fix my iphone connectivity problem?

These look like reasonable questions to ask, can anyone answer them?
Community Team
We have no date yet for the firmware release and we can't say at this stage if it will specifically fix your iphone issue but the firmware is designed to address a number of compatibility issues with Apple products

Chris
pippip
Enlightened One
Originally Posted by OCE_Chris
We have no date yet for the firmware release and we can't say at this stage if it will specifically fix your iphone issue but the firmware is designed to address a number of compatibility issues with Apple products

Many thanks Chris, even when a full answer isn't available it's great when an OCE can give an honest appraisal and straightforward reply