Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access F-Secure but cannot access my account dashboard

Mulhuis
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

There is a problem accessing my account dashboard which Talktalk are aware of. However have just gone over to 150data and now cannot access F-Secure as part of the package. I have found the download for TalkTalk F-Secure but it is no use as I have no access to account to get a setup link sent to me with user/pwd credentials. My current internet security expires on Monday 6 Sept.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Thanks for confirming the security information. I've checked your account and the new package hasn't yet gone live. That explains why the SuperSafe boost hasn't gone live either. I'm currently looking into the cause of the delay to the order. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Ady, cannot find message from you? However last night after 4 weeks I suddenly have access to my account! I still cannot access F-Secure as it states making changes to my boost. I could really do with F-Secure as my current provider expires tomorrow. Really appreciate your help.

PS account still seems set to old broadband as it has phone number but now on data150.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Mulhuis, I can take a look at your account for you. I've sent you a personal message to get more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thank you very much.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

Great that it is included, @Mulhuis.

Not great that you are having trouble accessing anything..... as you say, it's a known issue with the 150 Data accounts.

However, I think I'll move this to the SECURITY help section. Staff might be able to sort out a work around even if My Account is unreachable. 

Please look out for a reply when they return after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 6 of 8

Hi I upgraded after an email inviting me to phone for a special offer. However the website states "You're always a step ahead of online threats with SuperSafe. And it's included with all our Ultrafast plans". Protect up to 10 of your family’s laptops, phones and tablets with award-winning F-Secure defence". I cannot access anything as I cannot login to my dashboard. I spent 4 hours on the phone yesterday with tech support and accounts to no avail and very frustrated.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

If you have just upgraded, Talktalk no longer offers free F-secure for one device. 

The same happens with renewals.

Only the paid-for version is now available, @Mulhuis.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Online-Defence-SuperSafe-Overview/ta-p/2429531

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.