Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install TTOnline Defence

RichPboro
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 12

Installation failed. Could not verify the integrity of the installer. 

Why does this happen? What is the solution?

OS is Windows7.  Uninstalled Symantec. Still get the installation failed message as above.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi RichPboro, I hope you've have a good Christmas. I'm sorry you're still having problems with this. 

I think the next step is to make sure the Symantec products are fully removed. I've done a quick search and found a link for the Symantec CleanWipe tool. 

symantec uninstall tool - Bing

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

RichPboro
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 12

This still doesn't work. I've got Windows7 SP1. F-secure doesn't install.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 12

Hi RichPboro, are you still struggling with this? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

jbuchanangb
Philosopher
Message 4 of 12

The F-Secure website says that the product (F-Secure Total) is supported on Windows 7 (SP1). If you are not at SP1 you might have a problem.

Now surfing from a Dell Inspiron 3881 running Windows 11 and a Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter with Sagemcom FAST 5364 router.
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 5 of 12

@RichPboro  as your are using an old OS that is no longer supported by Microsoft, check on the F-Secure website that you have all the required Windows updates.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 12

And all other AntiVirus have already been removed and are still removed?

Ady

0 Likes

RichPboro
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 12

Ady, I tried F-secure uninstall, made no difference. still got the problem

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hi RichPboro, you'll find the uninstall tool on the Fsecure Tools page or click on my link to Fsecure Removal Tool

Ady

0 Likes

RichPboro
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 12

Where do I find Fsecure uninstall?

0 Likes

RichPboro
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 12

Ady, it's Windows7, I uninstalled the previous antivirus. Makes no difference, installation still fails.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi RichPboro, do you have another antivirus product on the device already? What OS is it you're using? 

Ady

0 Likes