Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can't login to F-Secure & Can't get password reset

5 REPLIES 5
AsdfZxcv123
First Timer

I'm a new TalkTalk broadband subscriber. The Telephone salesman who set up my account seems to have invented a talktalk email address for my account id rather than use my real gmail address.

Two days ago, I got the talktalk help desk to correct my talktalk account to use my real gmail address and I can now log in to the talktalk website successfully.

But, I've just tried to download the F-Secure app and it won't let me log in or reset the password. I suspect F-Secure only have only been passed the wrong email from talktalk and my real email update has not been passed across.  (I never had access to the talktalk email address and it's been deleted.)

Can F-Secure be updated work with my real email address?

OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi AsdfZxcv123,

Can you complete your Community Profile and add the gmail email address to the private notes section, and we'll be happy to take a look at this for you

Thanks

Chris

AsdfZxcv123
First Timer

Can you please tell me where to find the private notes to add my email to. Thanks. (As this is a public forum I don't want my details down publicly.)

Gondola
Community Star

...In your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) scroll down the page to the bottom and you'll find Private Notes. Add the email address to that box and click the save changes button.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

AsdfZxcv123
First Timer

Gmail added to private notes. Thanks

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Thanks AsdfZxcv123, I've had to request some more information from my colleagues to get this sorted for you. I'm also going to have to clear Data Security with you. I've sent you a Private Message please reply to it. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.