Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Supersafe

Mulhuis
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

I have been on Data150 for 4 weeks now. Originally I could not access dashboard but Ady resolved this. Now I cannot get access to Supersafe. I get message stating your boost is being updated but for 2 weeks now nothing. I am currently using f secure trial but this runs out this week and unless my access is resolved I will have little protection. This is part of my negotiated package and states this in my welcome email. Incidentally dashboard still shows my old account with telephone and states my data150 will go live on 27th of August!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Mulhuis,

I'm really sorry about this, I know it must be inconvenient and frustrating 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi Chris, I have spoken to the team as suggested although I also did this a couple of weeks back. Now told that it can take up to 6 weeks to effect account change and access to Supersafe. I explained that I was not told this before or when I signed up and I will be left without (in my opinion) adequate internet protection until the new account comes online. I was told this is an antiquated system and takes time to change. There appears little I can do about this and I am very unhappy about it. The inclusion of Supersafe in the package was the deal breaker for me and had I been told of this before I would of stayed on my old 65mb package.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi Mulhuis,

Have you tried speaking to our Future fibre support team, they should be able to help

Chris

0 Likes