Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continued issues with Teamviewer access and TalkTalk

llaruggeb
Team Player
Message 1 of 6

OCE_Ady kindly fixed my access problems a month ago.

but the Problem has returned!! My teamviewer will not work .... all homesafe settings still showing same (off) so no default issue this time ... but cannot connect to teamviewer.com. I am a customer of many years who may have to consider changing provider if this is not resolved.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 6

Hi @llaruggeb

I've drawn this topic to the attention of the TalkTalk Community support team of OCE's and they'll respond to you right here to help you.

You'll need to ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The Community support OCE's will then be able to link this topic to your line and TalkTalk service account.

Leave your router powered and connected to the line until you hear from the OCE's.  They'll check the line and your account to try and determine why TeamViewer is blocked.

To help in the troubleshooting would you click on http://www.whatsmyip.org/ and copy and paste the host name and user agent lines.  Have you looked at your router's management interface to see which DNS servers are set as primary DNS and secondary DNS?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Give Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

personal info updated

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

...and to help in the troubleshooting would you click on http://www.whatsmyip.org/ and copy and paste the host name and user agent lines.  Have you looked at your router's management interface to see which DNS servers are set as primary DNS and secondary DNS?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Give Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

0 Likes

Message 5 of 6

My Teamviewer Software connected to teamviewer now (1.00AM)!!

But will not let me connect to teamviewer.com website in browser!!

Will check again later in the day

0 Likes

Message 6 of 6

Teamviewer not working now

0 Likes