Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Email for Online Defence registration

4 REPLIES 4
Tricia5
Sightseer

Hi I wonder if anyone can help I can’t verify my email address so therefore can’t get subscriptions for online defence or fsecure I’m using an iPhone and also my @iCloud.com email I don’t know how many attempts I’ve made but not receiving mail to confirm my email address can anyone tell me what’s going on as this is so frustrating thank you so much 😊  

PMcNeill
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Tricia5 

If you're a TalkTalk Consumer customer then the TalkTalk Online Defence registration email address will be your MyAccount login address / username.

Is that the iCloud.com email address? Have you checked the Spam folder as sometimes the verification email gets put in the spam folder?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Give Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

Tricia5
Sightseer
Yes that’s the iCloud one and no it’s not in junk I’ve checked them all thanks
PMcNeill
Gondola
Community Star

OK. TalkTalk will probably need to reregister the linked address for you.

As this isn't a TalkTalk Mail issue I'll move this topic to the Security forum and alert TalkTalk for you.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Give Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Tricia5, I can help with this. I've sent you a personal message to get more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.