Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

F-Secure browser protection not working

1 REPLY 1
NEILG1
Chatterbox

Hi,

I have talktalk supersafe installed on my latop and my wife's laptop. It works correctly on my wife's laptop but not mine. In respect of the browser protection it fails to add a reputation rating icon before each link on your search result page. So I am unable to judge the level of safety in respect of the search results when using either Chrome or Firefox. The talktalk supersafe application says Browsers protection is active. Also the Chrome and Firefox browsers protection by F-secure is switched on. Could you please advise how to sort out this issue?   

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi NEILG1, have you tried reinstalling the software? If you remove it using the Fsecure removal tool and the after a reboot install it again I'd expect it to work. If for any reason it doesn't, then run an FSDIAG from the same site and mail the results for my Attention and include your username to supersafeboost@talktalkplc.com

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.