Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-Secure

DogLady666
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hi,  I have had F-Scure on my iPhone and iPad for a while now but just a lately it keeps going off , have checked my account and I still have it on but every now again I get this message     …….. Safe browsing is temporary unavailable.

Web service that provides site safety information    
                                  Cannot be reached at the moment, connection to server will be returned shortly  . But it won’t load anything what’s going on 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi DogLady666, here's the answer Fsecure provided re this issue.

We are aware of this issue and a fix is scheduled to be released in the course of the year.

Meanwhile, when facing this issue, please close the SAFE app and restart it.

You can do this by showing all the open apps by either clicking the Home-button twice or swiping from the bottom of the screen to the middle of the screen. After you have the open apps shown, swipe up on F-Secure SAFE and it will be closed. After this you can start F-Secure SAFE normally and continue browsing.

I'm afraid I've got nothing better to offer you than this. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes