Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full computer scan

Ring24
Participant
Message 5 of 5

I have Talk Talk online defence version 18.1 installed in my computer. I try to run full computer scan. The manual says that on the main view of the product, on the Viruses and Threats view you are given the option for a Quick scan or a Full computer scan. However, none of these options exist. Some time ago the full computer scan was included but it seems that it has been removed. So, I would like to ask you if the full computer scan has been removed from the new version of the product. If it hasn't been removed could you please tell me how can I run a full computer scan.

George
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

That's great. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ring24
Participant
Message 2 of 5

Ok. This was resolved. I found how to do a full computer scan. But when i posted my question I hadn't seen the option for a full computer scan.  Anyway thank you for you help. No further help is needed. 

George

Message 3 of 5

Hi Ring24, the full scan hasn't been removed. Have you tried removing and reinstalling the software? What version is installed and what OS are you running on your device?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Ring24
Participant
Message 4 of 5

Nobody knows how to run a full computer scan? I never expected that to be a difficult task. It seems then that full computer scan has been removed from the new version of TalkTalk online Defence or I might be wrong.

George
0 Likes