Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Issues with adding certain email addresses to google play beta test list?

eddie1528
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I am having some issues regarding adding certain email types to our google play closed testing list.

Official google documentation says that the accounts added must be @ gmail, however, we have been able to add emails from users like @ talktalk.net and our own company email @ cufflink.io recently we had a user request to join our beta programme with an email that ends with .co.uk and we get the following message:

Google play error message 

Can anyone shed some light on this? what is allowed and isn't allowed as going forward we will need to inform users what they can and cannot sign up with

Any help will be much appreciated

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi eddie1528, how can we at TalkTalk help with this? 

Let us know and we'll do what is within our power.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Is this a TalkTalk issue?

Links removed for security. If you wish to post an image please do so in the post and not direct to an online source.

Thank you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).