cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Help needed as I have deleted supersafe portal

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

I will be making the boost free for you to make up for the inconvenience once we've got this sorted. I've now passed this over to Fsecure product manager to pass to Fsecure to edit the SafeAvenue entry. Once that's done you will be sorted.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

OCE_Ady

I've had word back on this. I've had to send it over to another team. It looks like the correct orders were raised to make this work the way you're expecting it to I.E. show 8 licences. The order failed to arrive, I've got the team responsible investigating that for you now. I know it's slow going, this is the first case like this I've seen so it's taking a while to get to the bottom of it, but I'm sure this is close to the end of the trail now. It might mean we need to raise a new order to process or it might just need a flick of a switch for want of a better description. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Peter45
Popular Poster
Hello OCE_ADY,

I guess these processes aren’t simple....thanks for your efforts in resolving my issue.

Peter 45

OCE_Ady

If only they were life would be much simpler. I promise I won't stop chasing until this is fixed for you and as I say I'm hoping that won't be too far in the future. 

Peter45
Popular Poster
Hello OCE_ADY,
Is there any update on my issue please?
OCE_Ady

Not yet, but I've already got the senior product manager on the case for us. I've also sent another chaser now. It will get sorted I assure you.

OCE_Ady

Hi Peter45, it looks like we managed to get this sorted for you last week. I'm showing 8 licences in your safeavenue now. I've given you 18 months for free. Please let me know how you're getting on. 

Peter45
Popular Poster
Thank you OCE_ADY,
Now showing I have multiple licences and I have added the devices .

Thanks for resolving the issues.