I will be making the boost free for you to make up for the inconvenience once we've got this sorted. I've now passed this over to Fsecure product manager to pass to Fsecure to edit the SafeAvenue entry. Once that's done you will be sorted.
I've had word back on this. I've had to send it over to another team. It looks like the correct orders were raised to make this work the way you're expecting it to I.E. show 8 licences. The order failed to arrive, I've got the team responsible investigating that for you now. I know it's slow going, this is the first case like this I've seen so it's taking a while to get to the bottom of it, but I'm sure this is close to the end of the trail now. It might mean we need to raise a new order to process or it might just need a flick of a switch for want of a better description.
If only they were life would be much simpler. I promise I won't stop chasing until this is fixed for you and as I say I'm hoping that won't be too far in the future.
Not yet, but I've already got the senior product manager on the case for us. I've also sent another chaser now. It will get sorted I assure you.
Hi Peter45, it looks like we managed to get this sorted for you last week. I'm showing 8 licences in your safeavenue now. I've given you 18 months for free. Please let me know how you're getting on.