Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help reporting bullying members

nic1987
Whizz Kid
Message 6 of 6

Hi everyone. Not sure where the right place to post my question is.

I would like some help please as someone on here is bullying me. I've reported each time, but they keep doing it. They have been very rude and aggressive. When I've said that I'm finding it very uncomfortable they have not apologised or stopped.  They are just becoming more covert now.

So I'm stuck! Short of closing my account what else can I do?

Thank you so much!!

I am a customer just like you. I'll try to help based on my experiences over the years getting issues sorted out in my TalkTalk services!
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Nicole, please PM with your concerns and I'll be happy to investigate this for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

@nic1987 my reply was meant to assure you your reports were being looked at.

You will not get an open acknowledgment of the action taken, nor will staff normally contact you with any outcome.

As this topic could get very nasty in the open, I am locking this thread from further comment.

Staff will still be able to post, so they may comment in the dame manor as i have for reassurance.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

nic1987
Whizz Kid
Message 3 of 6

Would anyone please help me by answering my question?

As for the other comment, their perception of what is happened is far from the truth. I've helped people understand they terms of an offer which is now being investigated by OCEs

I am a customer just like you. I'll try to help based on my experiences over the years getting issues sorted out in my TalkTalk services!
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 4 of 6

The simple answer is to report inappropriate content as you have been doing and staff review each and every report.

They do not respond individually but if they feel there is action needed it is taken.

Each poster here needs to abide by the rules of the forum they agree to when signing up to so it may be worth reviewing these, as sometimes posters who feel they are being unfairly treated are sometimes breaking the rules themselves and posts they complain about are actually others reminding them of the rules.

Rest assured though your reports will be looked at and if any action is needed the staff here will deal with it.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

martswain
Philosopher
Message 5 of 6

If you stick to the forum rules and stop posting "me too" comments on topics that you did not start, thereby knocking their threads down the queue for attention you may find any perceived bullying will stop.

You wouldn't be very happy if people kept doing the same on your own topic, especially if you needed urgent help.

Take a deep breath and think before jumping in.