Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Home safe

2 REPLIES 2
Karen Gobbo
First Timer

I'm getting irritated by not being able to access any kind of website. I already disabled in the configuration and nothing. I need help, I would be very happy if someone on the talk talk does something. There is no child here to not be able to access simple anatomy images. Outside that Wifi access is terrible. It falls all the time. He goes so far as to say that he does not have access to the line. Since the beginning I have a problem with the talk talk service. Please update the service because it sucks. Thanks

Divsec
Community Star

Hi @Karen Gobbo  try Using 3rd Party DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are the Google numbers

Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Karen Gobbo, we did repair work at midnight on Wednesday. Have you rebooted your router since then and if you haven't try it and let me know how you get on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.