Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

HomeSafe blocking Facebook

5 REPLIES 5
VCMMM
Chatterbox

Hi,

Since this morning, it seems TalkTalk is blocking my access to Facebook (only social media of the kind I have tried). It is definitely the internet provider, reaching the website on my phone via my O2 Data was not an issue.

I have turned off my router, tried to test my router and all my HomeSafe features are off apart from Virus Alerts.

Could someone help with this, please? If more sites get blocked, it will make the wfh difficult if I don't know how to fix it.

Thank you!

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi VCMMM, I've replied to your post on another thread.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

VCMMM
Chatterbox

Yes, thank you very much.  🙂 

Waiting on an update, fingers crossed we get to the bottom of this.

OCE_Ady

I'm being asked to have you reboot and retest this morning. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

VCMMM
Chatterbox

Hi,

I turned it off for thirty minutes and rebooted it, as well as restarting my computer.

It seems to work now, fingers crossed!

Cheers for your help.

OCE_Ady

That's excellent, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Ady