Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

HomeSafe blocking websites but its turned off

1 REPLY 1
Cpnet1
First Timer

Hi there 

I'm having the same issues as above. Please resolve. In addition, I can't access talkalk's website on wifi - only on mobile data...right now I'm using mobile data. Same for a number of other apps, incl yahoomail. And some sports websites. 

Lastly, I can't send photos via whatsapp. Please help me resolve all these basic issues.

Thanks

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Cpnet1

To assist in troubleshooting would you click on this link to whatsmyip.org and then copy and paste the Host name and User agent lines.

If you've got KidsSafe switched ON and the filesharing category blocked then that will block whatsapp.  However, there's no blocking category that includes TalkTalk or Yahoo mail or Sports websites unless those Sports websites contain illegal content.

Ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The Community support OCE's (TalkTalk team) will then be able to link this topic to your TalkTalk service account.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Give Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer