Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Homesafe is off but blocking websites

10 REPLIES 10
Steven_james
First Timer

Hey, I have turned home safe off and cant access websites, tried turning on and off and resetting the router and also clearing the cache and still no joy.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Steven_james, please reboot your router again and let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Steven_james
First Timer

Hey I have reboot the router, left for 30mins and still no joy

OCE_Ady

Hi Steven_james, please add your landline number to your community profile so that I can add you to the incident. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Steven_james
First Timer

I have added my landline number to my profile

Blogsyd
First Timer

Hello ..I had to go onto kidsafe and actually allow the website I wanted to access as it doesn't seem to work if you turn it off ...and I could then acces it straight away !..

Steven_james
First Timer

Ye I tried that also but unfortunately still no joy 😞

AimyWyte
First Timer

Hi,

This is the same for me. Since yesterday afternoon. I assumed it was my browser but its not. Its blocking certain VPN's too, all across every browser.

OCE_Ady

Thanks for confirming that your done the reboot Steven_james. I've added you to the incident.

Ady

OCE_Ady

Hi AimyWyte, have you rebooted your router? 

Ady

OCE_Ady

Hi Blogsyd, try a reboot of your router and you shouldn't need to add the URLs to the allow list. 

Ady