Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kidsafe filter not working on new broadband line.

bobbob321
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

Since changing from FTTC to FTTP talktalk connection, Kidsafe filters no longer work. despite being switched on in 'myaccount'.  I raised this with talk talk technical and they said it should work within a week.  Two weeks later they still do not work.  I had a web chat with talktalk today and they said they have switched them on.  However the filters still do not work.  My traffic is not being directed to the homesafe DNS 79.79.79.79 /.80. I believe my account settings are being applied to my previous broadband connection NOT my new fibre. 

I have also tried rebooting the router and toggling the homesafe off and on again in my account.  This has made no difference.  

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

I can take a look at that for you. I've sent you a personal message to get more information.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

bobbob321
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 6

No I have not been provided with any information what so ever.  The broadband works but the kidsafe filters do not.  I suspect the my account page is not controlling the new line.  I do not think the account has been transferred across to my new line correctly.  I was told on the telephone I should get an email through from talktalk within a couple of days, but that was 2 weeks ago and nothing has happened.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

You should have been provided with contact information. We're you not?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

bobbob321
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 6

Hi Ady, I spoke to the talktalk via the customer service telephone line.  Are future fibre team different?  How do I contact them? 

Thanks

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi bobbob321, have you contacted the future fibre team to resolve this for you? 

Ady

0 Likes