Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage your SuperSafe Boost, F-Secure

michaelromaniec
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

Following the login process to get my a 'password resent email' (not in inbox/spam folder) for F-Secure, no email was found, please advise? Thanks

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

michaelromaniec
Chatterbox
Message 1 of 10

Hi, can this issue be progressed? thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10
Hi Ady,
I cannot pm you (same issue - 'You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.') again so I have replied here.

I have confirmed with your colleague that the Telephone password is valid, you can confirm this with him - Name# Sonny, Employee# 10109397. Assuming that the security has been resolved, are you now able to resolve my main issue?

thanks Mike
0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi Mike, you should now be able to send personal messages again.

Can you remember using any other email addresses in the past?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10
Hi Ady, what can be done to reset my f-secure password? thanks Mike
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

I'll have to ask Stephen to clear that for you. I'll post back once he's sorted it for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10
Hi Ady, I get the following message when trying to pm you....You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

Please advise
0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Yeah I can resend it for you. Do you know the email address that you use as login? I've sent you a personal message to get more information.

Ady

Message 8 of 10

Yes there are no emails in my spam box, are there any other options?

thanks

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi michaelromaniec, is the email address a TalkTalk one? Did you check the spam folder in webmail?

Ady

0 Likes