Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Online Defence - My Databases are too old

3 REPLIES 3
Nick55
Team Player

My F-Secure Online Defence is saying my Databases are too old on my Macbook Pro how do I get them updated?

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Nick55, is your Mac up to date with latest MacOS? The software should automatically be updating itself as long as it is permitted to. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Nick55
Team Player

Hi Ady, I up to date with the latest MacOS 10.15.7 but my Online Defence is still saying Databases are too old

Nick

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Nick, if you follow the appropriate instructions below it should sort this out if not. I'd remove the software and reinstall it using the Fsecure Removal Tools

For Android

1. Open Play Store.
  2. Tap on the menu icon, and select My apps & games.
  3. Under the Installed tab, select F-Secure SAFE from the list, and tap Update.
  4. Tap Accept to allow F-Secure SAFE access. Wait a few moments for the update to download and install.

For iOS

1. Open App Store.
  2. Tap the Updates tab at the bottom-right of the screen.
  3. Select F-Secure SAFE, and tap Update. Wait a few moments for the update to download and install.

For Windows

1. Right-click the F-Secure SAFE product icon in the system tray and select Check for updates. The latest version will be downloaded and installed on your PC.

For Mac

1. Click the F-Secure icon on the top-right side of the menu bar.
  2. Select Check for updates. The latest version will be downloaded and installed on your Mac.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.