Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Super Safe Account

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today, I reinstalled Windows on my laptop, and subsequently wanted to install Super Safe.  Unfortunately, I am unable to log in to my Super Safe account to complete installation.  It has been a long time since I've needed to access that account, and it appears that in the meantime my email has changed.  I no longer remember, or have access to the email I must have used when the account was set up so requesting a password reset achieves nothing.  What I need is for the email associated with my Super Safe account to be set the same as my Talk Talk account as soon as possible. 

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi DK1936, I can do this for you. I need to go through security checks for you. I need you to update your community profile to include a mobile number and I need you to send me a Private Message including your full name, the first line of your address, Postcode and the 1st and 3rd letters of the password you give when you call customer services. I also need the current email address and the new email address that you want adding for the boost. Post back to let me know that the Private Message is sent. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have sent the private message as requested.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

I've replied to your message. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've messaged you a further response.  Hopefully with the detail you need.