Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Safe account - can't log on

Mark92
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hi

I have installed Talk Talk Online Defence but do not know the password when it asks me to log in to my Super Safe account (I thought it would be the same as My Account log in, but that does not work). I tried resetting the password but have not received the reset email. Should I run the FSDIAG tool for you?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 7

Hi BRASSEY, thanks for posting to let us know you've installed it. If you still need help with anything please start your own topic and I'll be delighted to help. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

It has taken all morning, but have finally managed to install it!

Message 3 of 7

Have invited my wife to join my SuperSafe account.  But when she tries to install, the program is not recognised.

So how does she log on ?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

I've resent it for you.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi Ady

Thanks for your answer. However, I have not received a personal message from you yet.

I did change the login email a couple of weeks ago before changing it back to the original one yesterday and trying to login again to the Super Safe account. Just to make myself clear, I can login to My Account but when I try to activate TT Online Defence on my PC it asks me to login to my Super Safe account. It does not accept the same password as My Account and when I select the forgot password option I do not receive the reset email. 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi Mark92, you don't need to run the tool for this. Have you changed your MyAccount login recently? If you have you'd have to use the old one to login. If not that's ok I've sent you a personal message to get more information and to allow us to change the login for you. 

Ady

0 Likes