Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Super safe boost and a moan!

3 REPLIES 3
HayJude
First Timer

I haven't been able to log in to Super Safe Boost since Friday. I have no idea why as I haven't cancelled it. When I try to log in it just sends me back to the log in page. I have had online chat with TalkTalk who have supposedly fixed it but it still won't work.

This is the second weekend in a row I have spent too much time trying to fix problems with TalkTalk. Last weekend I couldn't make or receive calls. They had supposedly redirected incoming calls to my mobile but that hadn't happened. I was nearly a week without my landline.

I am really sorry I renewed my contract with them as I have had nothing but problems since the new contract started.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi HayJude, when you renewed your contract were you by any chance using the single user free SuperSafeBoost offering? If you were that explains the loss of access for you. The free single user licence is no longer an option. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

HayJude
First Timer

I don't know what I had before but I am paying for the 10 device option. I don't know why it was ever stopped.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

In that case you shouldn't be having any problems. I've sent you a personal message to get more information so that we can take a look for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.