Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super safe boost on us, or is it!

norbrey
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

Hi, I'm looking to renew my fibre35 and note that super safe boost is now included where I'm currently paying £4 a month for it. 

When I try to renew the  £4 monthly boost cost carries on with no obvious way to get around it. Do I cancel the boost before renewal and hope it then restarts for free or what?

Any advice appreciated, Need to sort in next few days.

Cheers

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi norbrey, don't cancel it. If you keep it going and the cost isn't sorted let me know and I'll fix it for you.  Let me know once you're contract it renewed and I'll get on it for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 8

Just had another hour on a "chat" with 2 agents also unable to help. I feel like I'm going round in circles!

norbrey_0-1656964800123.png

This is my issue if anyone ever looks at it. i.e enjoy Supersafe on us but I am still expected to pay £4 for it as a boost!

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 8

OK, I am afraid nobody from the team here will be back online before Monday, so I can only suggest you wait for them to pick this up and advise further. 

Message 4 of 8

Hi, thanks for the reply. Trying to renew with pre pay through my TT, clearly states Supersafe on us.

Customer services guy (who had no internet access!) unaware and unhelpful. 

Fibre 35

£246

Upfront 12 month paymentPay the equivalent of£20.50 a month with Pre-Pay Saver

Browsing and streaming

Avg. download speed   38Mb/s

Ideal for fast browsing and streaming on a few devices.

What's included:
  • Easily handles up to 5 devices
  • Unlimited usage
  • Easy self-setup
  • CallSafe included
  • HomeSafe included
  • SuperSafe online security
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

How are you trying to renew? Were you sent an email with a specific offer? If so does that say how to proceed? Otherwise, if you are just going to My Account any offers there may be different. 

norbrey
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 8

Hi, just spent an hour on the phone, transferred twice and spoke to 3 people but still no help. Clearly stated on my TT that supersafe is "on us" with contract renewal but my boost automatically carries forward so I continue to pay £4 a month for it!

norbrey_1-1656759731405.png

Enjoy SuperSafe Security on us

Supersafe boost combines award-winning internet security software for up to 10 devices with a secure Password Manager for your familly's mobiles, tablets and computers. Click here for more information on SuperSafe.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Phone 03451 720088 ((Saturday 9am-6pm), @norbrey, to sort out the detail of your renewal. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.