Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super-safe (have not recevied email)

davedunham
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hi im hoping someone can help, i have recently set up my talktalk online account after re-newing my broadband contract, i have got the super-safe boost on my account but it says that i need to log in to activate it on my devices, i have contacted talktalk on the live chat and they said to come here as i should of received and email from f-secure containing a username,password and link to download the software but i have not received it so i am unable to log in, the person spoke to said to said the following .... Okay I understand, You now need to contact our online support communities to resolve this issue.
They can be contacted using the following web link - community at talktalk Use the "Ask a question" search box to submit a question.
The team will be able to update your login email address stored with F-Secure to allow you to access to the SuperSafe portal......

im hoping someone could help me please.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi davedunham, have you checked your junk/spam folder to make sure the mail isn't ending up in there? If you have, then provide the information requested in the secure verification link in the Personal Message I've sent you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes