Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuperSafe expired since Fibre upgrade

rolando
Whizz Kid
Message 9 of 9

Hi, I had an upgrade on Monday (which all happened smoothly and on time thanks) and ever since my SuperSafe boost says the subscription has expired (on all my devices). When I go into my account it says I have SuperSafe boost but When I go into the settings (view Broadband boosts) it says 

"We're now making changes to your boost.

While we do this you won't be able to make further changes to your SuperSafe settings."

I have emailed about it and got a reply saying it was sorted but it is not. Can anyone suggest a solution as it day 5 now.

Thanks

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

I started this thread more than a year ago without any response from talktalk then suddenly it pops into life. I decided to save some money and do without the multiple licence subscription. Phones and other devices are now protected by bitdefender free app.

Yes I replied to pm but have had nothing since. Bit bemused really but thread can now be closed.

Message 2 of 9

@rolando, did you pick up the PM from 20th May?

Could you confirm whether this issue is now resolved?

If it's not, we can re-escalate this thread for staff attention when they return after the Bank Holiday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

@HH Home , if you had the single licence for free, once you change contract that is lost as TT no longer bundle it with a contract.

If you wish to reinstate the service you will have to subscribe to the multi licence version in your online account.

If you were paying for the multi licence version and that has unexpectedly stopped, please start your own topic as per community guidelines.

You cannot piggyback on this topic.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi,  I have the same problem.  Help please to re-assign existing Supersafe since Fibre upgrade.

Thanks HH Home

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi rolando, I'm sorry for the delay in getting to your thread. Please reply to my Personal Message so that I can take a look at this for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

That's annoying, would be nice if that was on a sticky at the top or something.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

@rolando   your thread had been in the workflow since Friday,  but chasing it up has pushed it back in the queue again. 

The quickest way to receive a response is to wait for TT staff to reach your thread.  Different parts of the forum are moving at different rates at the moment.

Staff are catching up but it can take several days. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

rolando
Whizz Kid
Message 8 of 9

Bump, is it possible to switch my SuperSafe back on?

0 Likes