Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SuperSafe

13 REPLIES 13
Khalid1
Chatterbox

Do  not know log in details for my SuperSafe. Tried using 'My Account' log in details  but doesnt work. I tried 'forgot my password' but didnt get an email to my mail box.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Khalid1, please add your landline number to your community profile and I'll be happy to help you get sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Khalid1
Chatterbox

Have done so.

OCE_Ady

That's great thanks. I've removed the boost and will add it again very shortly for you. You'll get a couple of emails about the boost in the meantime.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Khalid1
Chatterbox

I still havent received my log in details for Supersafe? Thank you

OCE_Ady

Hi Khalid1, the boost isn't using your MyAccount login mail address. I've made a request to identify where the mail is going to. I'll post back as soon as I get an answer for you. 

OCE_Ady

Do you still have an Aol.com email address?

Khalid1
Chatterbox

I dont have an .aol email address

OCE_Ady

In that case we'll need to get that changed. I've sent you a private message to confirm security checks. Once you've replied I can get it changed. 

OCE_Ady

Thanks for confirming security details. I've changed the email address to your MyAccount login. You'll get the welcome mail and be forced to reset the password for the boost in the next hour or two. 

Khalid1
Chatterbox

The following error message (attahced as photo) comes up when I log in.

Capture.PNG

OCE_Ady

I've cleared that now for you. Please check and let me know how you get on. 

Khalid1
Chatterbox

It seems to be all good now. Thank you

OCE_Ady

Excellent news. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.