Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe Anti virus

7 REPLIES 7
elaine6452
Chat Champion

Can anyone help.

I have recently had my Laptop reloaded with windows 10.

How do i get supersafe to work again.

I have asked the online chat who gave me a link to try but it is useless.

Asked me to click on the icon on my desktop, obviously there is not one because of the reload.

HELP

martswain
Philosopher

Mouse over "TalkTalk Apps" and a link to Supersafe Boost will appear, click to go to the page and follow the instructions.

You will need to log in using the username and password sent to you by "noreply@f-secure.com" which they gave you when you first registered for the service, or the new password if you changed it.

Martin
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi elaine6452, has martswain got you sorted?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

elaine6452
Chat Champion

I had to re instal from the email I had when I first signed up. Then it worked. The online chat was useless.

OCE_Ady

I'm delighted to hear that you've got it sorted. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's working for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

elaine6452
Chat Champion

One thing i would like to raise would be that on the technical slde of matters is that the online chat actually knew what they were advising. I know no one is perfect but to be honest the help I got was useless. Luckily I was able to work it out for myself. Suggestions on the help option were no good either.

OCE_Ady

I've passed your comments on to the product manager. I understand how frustrating it can be if you can't get the help you need. 

elaine6452
Chat Champion

Sort of. Although I had to work it out for myself as the online chat advisor was useless and gave me the wrong information after I tried explaining.