Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supersafe Banking Protection

PFWLB
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 2

Supersafe Banking Protection seems to be blocking certain credit/debit card payments.

I was trying to buy additional Premium Bonds on the NS&I site but was unable to reach the screen where debit card details are input. Instead, a message came up saying "Secure connection failed" when using Firefox: on Microsoft Edge, a grey box showing an open padlock appeared, along with the error message "pp.ephapay.net sent an invalid response".

This has only started happening recently.

I have tried doing the transaction on Opera without banking protection and it works, but obviously this isn't satisfactory.

Looking at previous messages, it seems this issue was flagged up by other TalkTalk customers a couple of years ago, but I assume the problem has only started recurring recently.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi PFWLB, have you tried reinstalling the software? It sounds like it might have corrupted.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes