Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supersafe Boost supended

TillyG
Participant
Message 1 of 31

I am totally baffled after spending all yesterday evening trying to sort out my supersafe boost. I am an existing customer who has just upgraded to fast broadband with phone and previously had supersafe boost protection on 2 devices.

I logged on to my laptop yesterday to see a message that my licence had expired. I clicked to renew but keep receiving the message - Your subscription has been suspended. We're now making changes to your boost - while we do this you wont be able to make further changes to your supersafe settings.

This has been the case for almost 24 hours! Online chat for technical help could not resolve and suggested I uninstall and try to set up again - still getting the message. Can anyone help me? Can my account be reset? I have received an email confirming the cost of this service but it is not working.

0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 31

Hi TillyG, I'm sorry about the stuck order preventing you from changing the boost, but I've unsuspended Supersafe for you. Please post back on Monday if you're still having problems with the stuck order so that I can chase it for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 31

Many Thanks at least I seem to be getting a little further.

Have been back in to the account and I am no longer suspended but it says no licences available - I have only ever covered my laptop and my wife's mobile so don't understand this.

Please note I was advised to uninstall supersafe 2 days ago and re-install so unsure where I am with my account.

Thank You for your help - I will wait until Monday although am not totally happy with my laptop unprotected another 3 days and had hoped to resolve sooner.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 31

At the moment it's showing you have the 1 licence version and that one device is protected. The stuck order is going to need to be cleared before that can be increased.  If you have one device with it installed at the moment that will be the best you can do for now. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 31

Thank You I have finally managed to download supersafe and release a licence that was assigned to a mobile phone and apply to my laptop.

I trust that the matter will be investigated further so that eventually I will be able to cover other devices?? I have already received an email saying I will be charges £2 pm for this service so expect it to be made available. Thank You for your help so far. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 31

I've already raised the stuck order issue before unsuspending your account. Hopefully, you'll see the order clear over the weekend, but they normally take 2 working days to be cleared. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 31

Sorry if this is duplicated cannot see my original typed message. I am not finding this service very user friendly 😞

I still cannot add supersafe licences I am still seeing the message ' we're now making changes to your boost. While we do this you wont be able to make further changes to your supersafe settings.'

This also appears to be preventing me from adding caller display to my telephone which I have recently transferred over as I cannot make the changes while other changes pending.

Problem ongoing since 15 August  its been 6 days now without the proper service. Further help is much appreciated.   

0 Likes

Message 8 of 31

Hi TillyG, I'm really sorry that this isn't sorted yet. The team I escalated to have had to escalate it higher as they couldn't clear the stuck order. I'll check again later for you. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 31

Please can I have a further update I feel that after over 1 week this matter should have been resolved. I still cannot cover additional devices with supersafe or set caller display on my telephone. This is not what I expected when I upgraded my account.  

0 Likes

Message 10 of 31

Hi TillyG,

I'm sorry, there are no further updates at the moment, can you bump the thread again on Monday and we'll check again

Chris

0 Likes

Message 11 of 31

Hi Chris

Not entirely sure what bump the thread means! 🙂

Anyway Ive checked again if thats what you mean and nothing has changed.

Surely something can be done - otherwise do I need to move to another provider?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 12 of 31

Hi TillyG, I've sent a chaser to the team who need to clear the stuck order for you. It should have been cleared by now. 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 31

It is now 2 weeks since my account upgrade went live and I am still unable to update supersafe boost or add caller display to my telephone because of the  'stuck order'

This really isn't good enough - is anyone taking charge of this? All that happens is that every couple of days someone chases or checks to tell me not sorted yet. I really need a solution. 

0 Likes

Message 14 of 31

TillyG, I'm sorry about the delay with this. I've now made this a CEO escalation. I'm told it should be sorted in 24 hours. I'll check and post back in the morning for you. 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 31

Still no change to my account. Please advise what is happenimg to resolve and pleeese dont ask me to check again on Monday for the third time. Why is this proving so difficullt? I awit your response.j

0 Likes

Message 16 of 31

They're still working to clear the stuck order. I can finally see activity on the back end of your account to remove the order. Hopefully, it won't be much longer. 

0 Likes

Message 17 of 31

Pleased to note message saying you are making changes has disappeared which has allowed me to set up caller display on my land line.

BUT still having problem with supersafe boost. Log in to my account it says my subscription is valid. When I try to add a device it says all my licences are in use - available licences 0/1. I only have my laptop covered.

I opt to buy more - this takes me to my account where the Manage your Security screen is pre filled at supersafe - protection for 8 devices.  I press log in to add and manage devices and find myself back at the screen saying all licences in use. 

I'm going around in circles please advise what I do next. Thank You.

0 Likes

Message 18 of 31

Hi TillyG, have you been ticking the confirm order button? If not that's the problem. I've just tested and I can make the change via your MyAccount. If you want me to make this change permanent please reply to my Private Message. 

0 Likes

Message 19 of 31

I'm afraid the new order has stuck too. I've raised a fault ticket to get the 8 licence version order completed for you. This shouldn't take long at all. 

0 Likes

Message 20 of 31

What happens now please??

The message saying cannot make changes his disappeared. Been here before - Once again the option supersafe protection for 8 devices is prefilled but it will not allow me to confirm.

When I go in to my account to buy more licences it says none available.  

Last time I confirmed the free protection button but this caused a stuck order AGAIN

I need this sorting now please it is almost 1 month since the problem occured.

0 Likes