Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supersafe Boost

Elaine59
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I have Supersafe boost as part of my TalkTalk package. I have a new laptop and do not know if I need to download it again on to new laptop. When I log into my Supersafe Boost on my TalkTalk account it says my laptop is protected. I know that my package allows security for up to 10 devices. But when I do internet banking on my old laptop the protection screen comes on but not on my new laptop, so concerned I am not protected on my new device. Please can someone help me. Many Thanks Elaine

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted Elaine. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 6

@Elaine59 pleased I could be of help.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

Message 3 of 6
All sorted now! Many Thanks

Message 4 of 6

Hi Elaine, it looks like fr8ys has given you the information you need. Please let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Yes, you need to install it on each device you use.

Sign into your F secure account and select add new device, and follow the installation instructions.I

If you no longer have the old laptop you can release the licence in this by clicking it and release.

If you still have it, I'd rename it so you know which licence relates to which device.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).