Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe account suspended

7 REPLIES 7
djcooke
Chatterbox

My supersafe account for one device was suddenly suspended after ten months of cover. The site forwarded me to talktalk to sort out so yesterday (22nd) after an hour and a half of gpoing in circles and therefore thinking the free cover was a trial, I decided to get the cover for up to 8 devices through talktalk. They took payment immediately and sent me an email saying I was covered etc. I thought they'd reopen my account but they haven't and seem unable to. I've read here that this problem has been quickly sorted out and I'm hoping someone can help 'reconnect' me so that I can actually protect my phone, laptop and tablet.

TimBob56
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi djcooke, I've reactivated your Supersafe account for you. Please let me know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

djcooke
Chatterbox

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. Thank you very much for helping me. After a long and frustrating time with Talktalk since I posted my problem, with them unable to reopen my account I cancelled my supersafe boost with them for multiple devices, although the free for one device option is still available to me. As you have reopened my account, if I took on the free cover, will it only cover me for a year or will it last as long as I have a broadband account with TT? Once again thank you for helping me with this.

TimBob56
OCE_Ady

You're welcome. The SSB will run for the length of your contract. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

djcooke
Chatterbox
Thank you☺

TimBob56
OCE_Ady

You're very welcome. 

djcooke
Chatterbox
Hi, just letting you know that I now have cover for my phone, that nightmare is no more and I'm living happily ever after. Many thanks😊
TimBob56
OCE_Ady

Great stuff, Thanks for posting back to let us know.