Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supersafe boost will not activate - am not getting email activation notification.

Bucket
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Cannot activate Supersafe boost - have had same error for about 10 weeks and no one seems able to help me , Customer services recon issue is with F-sucure but cannot tell me when it will be fixed,

We're now making changes to your boost.

While we do this you won't be able to make further changes to your SuperSafe settings.

Desperately looking for assistance please.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 8

Hi Bucket, please answer the questions in the below link to enable us to access your account and help with your questions:https://smm.page.link/JyjnUsYhbawuq2xe8 

If you don't have a Telephone Enquiry Password, follow our guide to create one or select the "I don’t have a password" link to answer some different questions. Setting up your telephone password

Thanks 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Bucket, I'm afraid that hte account number provided doesn't bring up a live TalkTalk account.  I've resent the verfication link for you. Please check the account number before providing answers again.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Bucket, I've sent that Personal Message for you. 

Ady

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 8

@Bucket, staff sometimes reply on the duplicate threads and don't seem to notice that they are in the moderated section of the forum, so you don't see their response.

This is partly why it is really important not to post multiple threads for the same issue. It really does cause confusion when things come through the automated workflow and can result in you getting no help rather than more help.

So, please keep with this thread, and I will re-escalate it for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 5 of 8

Have still had no response about this enquiry. Can someone help please ?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi Bucket, I've replied to your other post. I've tried to send you a Personal Message but they've got to be enabled on your account first. Once they're activated I'll send the message.

Ady

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Sorry to see this. The support team here will be happy to help, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.