Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supersafe boost

Boffee
Team Player
Message 9 of 9

I have a supersafe boost but for some reason this does not include Talktalk password manager.

Also I do not seem to be able to down load Talktalk password manager for imac. 

Is Talktalk Password manager still available and work across all devices ?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Fsecure can't help directly that's our responsibility. If we can't fix it we can raise a ticket to them. 

If you can let me know the devices and OS' you're using that will help me to get this checked for you. In the meantime I've sent you a personal message to verify security information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9
HI Ady,
I am using 3 out of the 10 Supersafe boost licences adroid phone, ipad, and imac.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi Ady,

I have 10 Licences. I have been with TT many years and before Password Manager was added to Supersafe. Until recently I had a free single licence as part of my package.

I have been on Technical Chat and phoned and to be honest I believe TT have tried to sort the problem even by removing and adding back Supersafe boost. I did not receive an email from F-secure which I expected after a reset.

However I believe the problem is that even by adding Supersafe boost back I still have to log in with my same email and password and therefore F-secure do not see this as a new account and update the Password Manager licences. 

I have been to chat on f-secure and they say they cannot access my TT account but suggested that TT could contact them to sort the problem. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi Boffee, in MyAccount how many licences are showing as selected?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Thank you for your reply and accept that Password manager does not work on an imac.

However when using the app on both my ipad and adroid phone it asks me to validate. A screen then comes up to sign in which i do using my supersafe password - I then get a message saying "No Licences available".

It seems that after upgrading to the full supersafe boost that password manager has not been added to my account

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi Boffee, I'm pretty certain it's not compatible with IMAC. You can check compatibility in the SuperSafe Troubleshooting help article

Ady

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Thanks for responding. As you have pointed out Password Manager is said to be available across all devices but I have problems

1. When I go to the page you suggested it shows a link but this takes you to Apple apps applicable only for ipad and iphone not imac. I cannot find anywhere to download Talktalk password for the imac.

2. When I download the app on my ipad I can actually log on OK using the Supersafe password but then I get a message come up saying "No Licences available"

It seems that Talktalk have not updated my supersafe account to allow for Password Manager to be used. There is also a mention of a voucher in your link but never received one. As you can see I am a little confused.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

It's supposed to be, according to this help link:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Password-Manager/ta-p/2392802

You need to download the app from the App store. 

If you need help over the weekend, use Chat. It shows a blue background banner when available (after 9am): 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Full details of opening hours are also listed there. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.