Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supersave login

barrylewis
Popular Poster
Message 1 of 16

When I try to log in to super safe I cannot recall my password. When I click on forgotten password I get no reply. Help is not forthcoming from any source.

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Ady-TalkTalk
Community Team - TT Staff
Message 2 of 16

Hi barrylewis, I've removed the boost from your account and will add it again shortly once the removal completes. This should allow the systems to synch up properly.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 16

Thank you Ady. Does it mean I can then log in to super Safer?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 16

Hi Ady it is now 7 hours since your last reply. What happens next? Can I sign into super safe now?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Message 5 of 16

Have you had the welcome email now? If you have by all means log in. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 16

Hi Ady. We are making progress but not there yet. I have super safe boss ton and can now log in but when I try to add more devices I am informed I have only one licence and must buy more. What is that all about? I am paying for up to 9 devices.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Message 7 of 16

Yeah there's problem with the synching between 2 systems. I've raised it and will chase it for you. Just to correct you on one point so a not to let you down later, it's up to 8 devices. I don't want you to think I've short changed you later.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 16

WThanks Ady yes I said 9 ,licences but meant 8. Unfortunately I have been paying for 8 but still only have one. Any news on the synch problem as I have two Samsung devices waiting for protection.

Regards

Barry

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Message 9 of 16

I'm still waiting on the fix. The team are fully aware of the problem, but haven't come back with the fix yet. I've sent another chaser for you.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 16

Hi Ady any news as I am still paying for 8 licences and getting one. Is this a problem for anyone else or am I being paranoid?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Message 11 of 16

I'm sorry for the delay in getting this sorted for you. I've sent another mail chasing the teams to fix this for you. The product managers are also pressing for a fix. I'll post back as soon as I hear back.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 16

Hi Ady what on earth is happening to my supersafe boost Has everybody got this problem or just me. I have two samsung devices that still do not have a licence but I am still paying for up to 8 devices. This is becoming silly. Is there no simple solution.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Message 13 of 16

Hi barrylewis, I've got just 2 of your with this problem. It's being taken seriously despite that and I've chased the group who are working on this again for you. I've asked for suggestions as to how I help you whilst it's still being investigated. 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Message 14 of 16

Hi, we've finally managed to get this sorted for you and you've now got 8 licences showing in the portal. I've made the 8 user version free for 18 months to allow for this. Please let me know how you get on and if you need anything else. 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 16

Hi Ady thank you so much for your help and diligence. My devices are now all protected thanks to you. I am very grateful. Have a great day

Barry

Ady-TalkTalk
Message 16 of 16

You're most welcome. I'm just sorry it took so very long to get this sorted. I have to say this was about as out of the ordinary as it's possible to be with SSB. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

0 Likes