Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TT Online Defence Banking Feature Not Working

Giraffe
Wise Owl
Message 5 of 5

Help. This morning the banking feature does not appear to be working. The green band that builds up around a banking website does not show?

The green tick circle at the side of the web search does not show against my banking searches but does against other listed items.

The TT ONline Defence states all is working.

I have signed out of the app and signed in again but still the same.

Advice and feedback welcome

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Giraffe, thanks for marking the post as the best answer. It's excellent to know when the community has managed to help.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5

Pleased you are up and running.

Can you mark as solved please so the support staff know they don't need to respond?

Many thanks.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

Giraffe
Wise Owl
Message 3 of 5

Thanks fr8ys for your suggestions. I have now resolved the issue. I have reset both Edge and Chrome Browsers and all is now well again with my banking security features. I dont know what was the problem but presumably there was a issue with my settings in both browsers.

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Have you tried another browser to see if it's working there?

What browser are you using?

Have you gone to extensions / add ons (depending on browser) and checked it is installed and enabled? I occasionally get a message stating that an extension is not enabled and asking if I wish to enable it. Sometimes it is the f-secure one.

If the extension is not shown, then go back into TalkTalk application and even if shown as installed, try reinstalling the online banking. Again, I've had to this before following an update to a browser, but it is admittedly rare.

Let us know how you get on.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).