Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talk Talk Supersafe F Secure subscription

2 REPLIES 2
Bharti
First Timer

Apologies Users. I have cut and pasted this reply from another similar post complaining that they were receiving messages that their Supersafe was unsubscribed.

I have the same issue going on and randomly (no sense in the times I've received the message) I get a message that my subscription has expired. I then in a state of anxiety set up my Windows protection and have now had to speak to TalkTalk and have wasted up to 6 hours of my life with the operatives sending me to this community.

When I do check my computer status - it tells me I do not have Talk Talk -FSecure protection but when I go into my account it shows that I am fully subscribed.

I think the issue is that I may have registered 4 devices during my time with Talk Talk but only one device is in use now.

What I think may resolve this issue is taking off my subscription completely, removing all the devices and then start over but Talk Talk cannot talk me through that procedure. 4 operatives have told me that and that perhaps this community will be able to help.

So finally I have arrived here (not an easy exercise to find this site or use it either) and seeking help.

Hotly curious for answers
Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

Make sure you complete your community forum profile details, @Bharti , so that forum staff can identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings, Profile Wizard. 

Please look out for a reply in the coming days. Your thread is in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Bharti, I've sent you a personal message to obtain more information.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.